Completed Medical Projects for MultiCare Health System
An Overview of Work Completed for MultiCare Health System
As an introduction to our company we have compiled this summary of past projects completed with MultiCare Health Systems. We started working at Allenmore Hospital in 1990. During the last 20 years at that site we have completed the following projects:
- New boiler plant with new structure and interface with all mechanical systems.
- New data center with dual UPS systems, Liebert Air Conditioning and Halon Fire Suppression. Currently used as an offsite backup to main system at Tacoma General Hospital.
- New 750 KW generator with transfer switches and interface with existing generator.
- Remodel eight OR suites during several upgrades.
- Replace fire alarm and nurse call systems while maintaining existing systems until new systems were operational.
- New emergency department
- Hospital pharmacy remodel while occupied.
- Install new imagining equipment in all radiology rooms. Some rooms have been changed three times during our tenure.
- Remodel of 42 patient care rooms 2nd floor
- Replace HVAC systems to operating room suites 3, 4, 5 & 6 including EMS controls and fire alarm.
- PET/CT remodel
- Upgrade main entrance to hospital.
- New retail pharmacy
- ICU upgrade rooms for dialysis equipment.
- Upgrade campus parking lot lighting.
In 2003 we started working at Tacoma General Hospital, since then we have completed the following projects:
- New data center with dual UPS systems, Liebert Air conditioning and Halon Fire Suppression. It also included a new 750 KW generator specifically for the data room.
- New pharmacy supporting the entire medical campus 2D/E wing
- 42 new ICU rooms (30,000sf) on the 8th floor. Work was completed above active catheterization labs on the 7th Floor.
- New catheterization lab #4 on the 7th floor.
- Multiple 4” conduit runs throughout hospital buildings including street crossings in City of Tacoma ROW’s for new data systems.
- X-ray room upgrades
- Remodel of kitchen while occupied and in use.
- Replacing Stryker surgical lights in 8 operating room suites.
We have worked at the following MultiCare Clinics multiple times. That work might range from a new MRI installation to a single receptacle for a table lamp.
- Northshore – new building
- Auburn – Oncology remodel including pharmacy.
- Covington – Imaging upgrades, emergency power expansion, HVAC
- Kent Downtown – Fire alarm systems, EMS & HVAC
- Auburn UC – Imaging upgrades, partial remodel
- Auburn 7th Street – Imaging upgrade, new fire alarm
- University Place – complete remodel, Imaging upgrades
- Westgate – partial remodel, Imagine upgrades
- Gig Harbor – minor additions since completion by others
- Lakewood – two remodels, Imaging upgrades
- Fife – complete remodel
- Spanaway – Imaging upgrade
- Spanaway – Urgent Care facility remodel.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Eatonville – New 6000 sq. ft. primary care clinic
- Fredrickson – New 6000 sq. ft. urgent care clinic
- Kent Clinic – New ultra sound upgrade
- Auburn Clinic – Upgrade PET/CT
- Auburn Clinic – Upgrade existing nurse call system
Good Samaritan Hospital
- Remodel 5 operating room suites
MultiCare Auburn Medical Center
- Install new feeders and electrical panels to support new MDF and nine IDF rooms throughout building.
- Provide raceways including fire rated penetrations for new Data cabling throughout hospital.
- Complete MRI room remodel.
Completed Target Corporation Projects
- 300,000 sq. ft. warehouse addition at the Lacey distribution center.
- Five new out of ground 130,000 sq. ft. retail stores.
- More than 20 major remodels to existing stores. Some completed concurrently with others.
- Downtown Seattle flagship store at 2nd & Pike St.
- Belltown Seattle mini distribution center to support the flagship store.
- Seattle – Flex-format store in University District.
- Bellevue – Flex-format store.